Echeveria 'Akaihosi' Variegated is a variegated form of Echeveria 'Runyonii'. A beautifully variegated variety prized for its blue and creamy white hues. This variety is sometimes mistakingly referred to as Echeveria Agavoides Akaihosi, but this is incorrect.
With this purchase, you will receive the exact succulent pictured here.
• Succulents love indirect sunlight and good drainage.
• Water: Only when the soil feels dry. Do not water the leaves. Make sure the pot has a hole at the bottom to drain water.
• Temperature: Does not tolerate temperatures below freezing. Cover your succulent with a sheet or light blanket if there is frost.
• Flowering: In winter to early spring, it produces dark pink bell-shaped flowers
• Choose a highly porous soil (not compost or wood) such as one that contains pumice, zeolite, and perlite
• Make sure they get good air circulation, such as from wind or a fan
• They are not meant to be indoor plants
• Usually not toxic for animals
🔗 Find all of our succulents for sale here.
🔗 For more information, see our Succulent Care guide.