• Succulents love indirect sunlight and good drainage.
• Water: Only when the soil feels dry. Do not water the leaves. Make sure the pot has a hole at the bottom to drain water.
• Temperature: Does not tolerate temperatures below freezing. Cover your succulent with a sheet or light blanket if there is frost.
• Flowering: In winter to early spring, it produces dark pink bell-shaped flowers
• Choose a highly porous soil (not compost or wood) such as one that contains pumice, zeolite, and perlite
• Make sure they get good air circulation, such as from wind or a fan
• They are not meant to be indoor plants
• Usually not toxic for animals
🔗 Find all of our succulents for sale here.
🔗 For more information, see our Succulent Care guide.